Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
Now PlayingFederal Student Loan Repayment Options
- What is the Standard Repayment Plan?
- What is the Graduated Repayment Plan?
- What is the Extended Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is the Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan?
Next PlaylistEssentials for Federal Work-Study Supervisors
- What is Federal Work-Study?
- Federal Work-Study Guidelines
- Federal Work-Study Supervisor Responsibilities
- Benefits Not Covered by Federal Work-Study
- Write a Solid Job Posting
- Before the Interview
- Lead a Productive Interview
- Make a Great Hire
- Can a student have more than one Federal Work-Study job at a time?
- Differences Between Federal Work-Study and Other Forms of Student Employment.